Ordinary membership Types and rates for ordinary membership in 2017 are as follows:
- Full membership: $810
- Student (Full-time education): $610
- Student (School) Winter Only: $410
- Associate (none rowing): $75
- Coxswain: $0
- Life membership: see Life Members policy
Rates apply for an annual memberships starting April 1, 2017, it is payable in advance and is non-refunderable. Payment plans via instalments is not an offer of partial membership. It is a method of spreading the membership cost across the season. Rates include $65 of state and national levies, but do not include an oar fee component.
If you are a new member joining the Club we have limited spaces available and you should make contact with our Head Coach - Joseph Tamigi, for membership details.
- A Learn-to-Row class is $195. After this, a pro-rata rate is available for athletes, starting from the end of the course to April 1, excluding any coaching levies.
Training times and days are as follows: