Today we heard from LotteryWest. Sue from LotteryWest has advised:
- LotteryWest has been unable to determine broad community benefit. As I understand it, the launch area is predominantly available only to your club (with some use by other sporting clubs).
- Hence, this would not meet requirements of broad community access/benefit.
This means the following:
- DSR will not fund as as we are over water.
- DoT will not fund us as we do not have engines.
- LotteryWest will not fund us as we're private.
- Heritage will not fund it because we're *not* private.
There is a possibility that, having been knocked back on the record by other agencies, we may be able to revisit the matter with Heritage.